Another most memeable memecoin in existence. It’s time to Make Memecoins Great Again again.

Pepe² is tired of watching everyone play hot potato with the endless derivative ShibaCumGMElonKishuTurboAssFlokiMoon Inu coins. The Inu’s have had their day. It’s time for the most recognizable meme in the world to take his reign as king of the memes.

Pepe² is here to make memecoins great again. Launched stealth with no presale, zero taxes, LP burnt and contract renounced, $PEPE² is a coin for the people, forever. Fueled by pure memetic power, let $PEPE² show you the way.


how to buy

Create a Wallet

download metamask or your wallet of choice from the app store or google play store for free. Desktop users, download the google chrome extension by going to metamask.io.

Get Some bnb

have BNB in your wallet to switch to $PEPE². If you don’t have any ETH, you can buy directly on metamask, transfer from another wallet, or buy on another exchange and send it to your wallet.

Go to pancakeswap

connect to pancakeswap. Go to pancakeswap.financein google chrome or on the browser inside your Metamask app. Connect your wallet. Paste the $PEPE² token address into pancakeswap, select Pepe², and confirm. When Metamask prompts you for a wallet signature, sign.

Switch BNB for $PEPEpepe

switch BNB for $PEPE². We have ZERO taxes so you don’t need to worry about buying with a specific slippage, although you may need to use slippage during times of market volatility.


Token Supply: 420,690,000,000,000

No Taxes, No Bullshit. It’s that simple.

93.1% of the tokens were sent to the liquidity pool, LP tokens were Locked, and contract is renounced. The remaining 6.9% is burnt.


Liquidity Pool


Phase 1: Meme
Phase 2: Vibe and HODL
Phase 3: Meme Takeover

All jokes aside, here is a rough sketch of $PEPE² path ahead. We dont wan’t to give everything away on day 1, Expect surprises along the way ;)

phase 1

  • Launch

  • CoinGecko/Coinmarketcap Listings

  • 1,000+ Holders

  • Get $PEPE² Trending on twitter with our memetic power

phase 2

  • Community Partnerships Pepe Times digital newsletter

  • Formation of token gated discord group, Pepepepe Palace, for holders, more details tba

  • CEX Listings 10,000+holders

phase 3

  • Pepe² merch

  • Pepe² Academy

  • Pepe² Tools

  • T1 Exchange Listings 100,000+ holders

  • Meme Takeover


$PEPE² coin has no association with Matt Furie or his creation Pepe the Frog. This token is simply paying homage to a meme we all love and recognize.

$PEPE² is a meme coin with no intrinsic value or expectation of financial return. There is no formal team or roadmap. the coin is completely useless and for entertainment purposes only.